Friday, May 1, 2009

HELLO...初めまして私は www.brilliantworld.jpです。よろしく!

JUNKO KAWASHIMA has been working on creating
a site for BRILLIANT WORLD.  And me...
Isaac Schulz.  The official release will be
in June.  But... I love to share the progress
and process.  So without further ado... click on

A STORE, ART PORTFOLIO & CONCRETE ART
will all be coming available in JUNE.  Until then
Thanks for keeping up with the BLOG.

BOOKMARK brilliantworld.jp
Life is magic... 
love,
スーパ我 brilliantworld ©2009

Also, it is always to good to get feedback and to know people
are watching...  here is my favorite response of the day...
"
"
this is gonna sound kinda weird, but im in the south doing a 
lil physical therapy on my broken ankle for a cupl months,, 
well the other night my friend had the great idea to eat some 
mushroom chocolates super late in the eve and we started watching 
your brilliant world videos duuuude.. thats some cool stuff im feelin it!!"-MERK

No comments:

Post a Comment